We`re looking for a UX/UI Designer with an aptitude for designing visually stunning, user friendly, well branded designs to join our friendly and supportive team in the heart of Cirencester.
This is a great opportunity to join the team behind money.co.uk, one of the UK`s leading financial comparison websites.
We are a group of smart, passionate people with the support, trust and freedom to do the job we love. We like to think we`re free from the typical constraints of big corporate culture and instead have fostered a way of working that will encourage you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career, meaning you`ll get to tackle thorny problems with satisfying out comes and quick turn arounds.
We like people who bring their own unique style to the team and help make us greater than the sum of our parts. If any of the following values resonate with you, then we should get together for a chat.
You know the best way to tackle sticky problems by remaining agile. You understand the difference between the various design and development processes, while not following any practice religiously.
You`re the type of person who is always interested in picking up new things that make you a better designer and communicator.
You do your best work within multi-disciplined teams and know that shared understanding is their secret. By nature you share your ideas with colleagues and peers and love to see your ideas adapt and evolve as a result of constructive criticism.
Does this sound like you? If so, please drop a short note to say why you`re right for this role and send us a portfolio of your own work. We are just as interested in understanding your approach to design problems as we are in seeing samples of work that best represent you.
- Working with our Creative and UX manager to create and evolve new visual solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional creative thinking, and executional design skill within your portfolio.
- Be versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects under the money brand simultaneously.
- Be comfortable creatively steering a project from initial concept through to delivery
- Design of the UI focusing on beautiful layouts with intuitive usability.
- Create engaging marketing support (covering banners, emails and website assets for campaigns), whilst maintaining brand & visual consistency.
- Working collaboratively across company and especially in our multi-disciplinary agile based teams.
- Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and with pixel perfection
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to stakeholders and colleagues
- Enjoy working as a key member of a close-knit, social team.
- Help to research: high level competitor analysis, user journeys and flows
- Commercial experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.