Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting to (title): Property Services Financial Controller
Location: Tower Bridge, SE1
Working pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Summary of role
Exciting opportunity to join the accounting team focused on the preparation and analysis of financial reporting for the Property services divisions of ZPG Plc.
In anticipation of further growth and expansion of the group, ZPG is looking to build a world-class accounting team. The role will be part of a growing finance team that will evolve over the coming years as the group expands and comes with opportunities to develop and be exposed to other areas of the finance team in the future.
Reporting to the Property Services Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will be very much hands on and responsible for ensuring multiple payrolls are processed and reviewed on time and line with group controls and policy together with working on month end accounts. The role will work closely with all key stakeholders to ensure the processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills will be key for success in the role.
- Review monthly payroll files for main Property services companies and sign off accordingly with management
- Understand and reconcile share based payments made through payroll
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts including timely ledger posting of month end journals
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed to agreed deadlines with all reconciling items investigated and resolved promptly
- Assist with supplier payment runs
- Preparation of deliverables for the annual, half year and internal audits
- Involvement in a wide variety of ad hoc analysis, reporting and projects
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills (use of pivot tables and vlookups a minimum)
- Management Accounting experience
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and works on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.