Department: Hometrack Data Systems - FS and Capital Markets team
Reporting to: Head of Mortgage Origination Solutions
Location: Tower Bridge, SE1
Working pattern: Full Time Permanent role
Closing Date: Monday 15th January
Summary of role
In an office based role the Client Account Manager will be the critical, first point of contact for support to Hometrack`s clients who are primarily, UK based Financial Services businesses including many of the UK`s largest mortgage lenders.
The role requires outstanding interpersonal and teamworking skills to support the delivery of client AVM services into lending operations and mortgage brokers. In addition, the role provides vital support to a largely field based relationship management and business development team.
This role requires an experienced, knowledgeable individual, a safe pair of hands to deliver our trusted, accurate and consistent client experience. As such the role calls for a detailed knowledge of and preferably experience in UK mortgage lending operations and the collateral valuation processes supporting them.
- Management and resolution of incoming client queries via mailbox & phone
- Assess and distribute 2nd line support queries & sales leads to most appropriate team member
- Track progress and timely responses to all
- Setup and amend and maintain client accounts and user structures
- Critical Salesforce (CRM) management to support demanding growth targets
- Completion of non-automated and time-critical MI reporting
- Liaise with Billings department on all invoicing and account queries
- Attending on-site client meetings, recording minutes / agreed actions & progress tracking on critical activities
- A detailed knowledge of and experience in, mortgage lending operations and the collateral valuation businesses which support them
- Experience of the Salesforce CRM record maintenance sales tracking and training of other users
- Specialist experience of AVM services and their application within mortgage lending operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS office applications
- Experience within a mortgage lending operation, preferably one consuming AVM services at scale
- Experience within a residential property valuation and surveying operation - UK experience preferred
- Relevant regulatory accreditation
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted digital brands that help empower smarter property and household decisions including Zoopla, uSwitch, Money, PrimeLocation and SmartNewHomes.
We are also one of the leading residential property data and software providers with a range of products including Hometrack, Calcasa, TechnicWeb, Ravensworth, Alto, Jupix, ExpertAgent, PropertyFile and MoveIT. Our websites and apps attract over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners use our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.