Summary of Role:
The key role as an Internal Sales Manager is to lead a team of sales executives to increase new membership and/or depth of existing members, and overall market share in line with monthly Company targets.
Our sales executives create relationships with independent estate & letting agency businesses with the aim of understanding and fulfilling their digital marketing needs. Whether it be re-engaging with a lapsed customer, a new customer, handling the requirements of a newly set up agency, and delivering the highest levels of care to our existing customer base, our Internal Sales teams positively shape our brand awareness and drive our overall membership numbers to continue our growth strategy to be the No. 1 digital marketing partner for our members.
As a fast paced and innovative company, there are constant and varied demands and opportunities and the ideal candidate will be one who thrives in a flexible and changeable environment. Evolving products, processes and systems create highly demanding but interesting daily tasks as well as the day to day of people management requiring strong leadership and a positive, motivational approach.
In summary the role offers the individual the opportunity to lead and manage a team shaping our continued growth in market share of customers and revenues.
The candidate must display our core values:
- Passionate - Taking pride in our work and vision
- Agile - Moving fast and in a focused fashion
- Collaborative - Supporting each other as one team
- Entrepreneurial - Being creative and owning it
The ideal candidate background:
- Graduate calibre
- At least 2 years of progressive and successful Internal Sales management experience in an outbound and inbound office sales environment
- Extensive performance management experience - developing new recruits into super star sales executives and existing staff to reach their true potential
- Minimum 3 years` experience as a performing telesales executive; preferably in digital marketing or media
- Some experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Property Industry knowledge an advantage
- Lead the daily activities of a growing team of sales people to ensure individual & team targets and goals are exceeded
- Develop the strategy for long term business growth & refine process to improve efficiencies and output of the team
- Performance management and forecasting
- Develop industry and sales knowledge through nurturing, coaching & training
- Develop a culture of success and high motivation
- Develop a first class quality customer service in line with our Brand expectations
- Develop early customer engagement with our back office tools and products
- Keeping current in terms of industry and market place knowledge
- Contribute to a highly positive and passionate department environment
- Manage customer escalations effectively
- Manage the team to store customer data accurately on our Salesforce CRM system and maintain up to date business records and customer history
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers and engaging constructively in team meetings with ideas to create success
- Contribute positively to projects where required and build strong working relationships both inside and outside of the department
- Demonstrate our Company Values and act as a Brand Ambassador.
- Demonstrating agility to juggle multiple tasks with flexibility & adaptability in our evolving business environment
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.