Department: Installations & Migrations
Reporting to (title): Head of Installations & Migrations
Working pattern: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The Property Software Group is the UK`s leading and largest supplier of software solutions to the property industry and part of ZPG Property Services whose core brands include Zoopla, PrimeLocation and uSwitch.
With two of the leading cloud-based products on the market, The Property Software Group have been experts in building innovative property software for over 25 years and continue to set the standards. Offering ground-breaking software brands Jupix, Alto, MoveIT and MyPropertyFile, in addition to well-known products including Vebra, CFP and Encore, The Property Software Group continue to deliver stand-out features to support the ongoing growth of property agents.
Approximately 40,000 agents from 8,000 agency branches using our software are supported by our team of over 240 staff members operating from four UK locations.
We are now looking for a `Data and Migrations Analyst` to assist new customers join the Property Software Group. The role will ensure the smooth transition and migration of data from other estate agency systems. This is a busy department who manage many Migrations a week. You will be a strong communicator with a keen eye for detail, excellent customer focus and strong project management skills.
- Interaction with customers throughout the migration process
- Retrieve data from the clients existing system via remote software and ftp
- Map, check, validate and migrate the data
- Conversion of new formats and data mapping where required Essential
- Experience of working with MySQL
- Experience of working with and full understanding of MySQL queries and MS SQL Server queries
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent systems / projects under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and written / spoken communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (incl. Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of different data and database formats
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.