We are looking for design collaborators with good co-creation experience working with developers, content writers, analysts, product managers and other designers - to find the best product design UI solutions. You will have a well-rounded understanding of the design process - always thinking broadly, producing work that inspires, and on-brand. You`re confident in your ability to deliver exceptional consumer-friendly UI design across different mediums, demonstrating a solid understanding of responsive principles.
You`ll work as part of an autonomous, multi-disciplinary, strategic product stream designing and developing ground-up responsive web and mobile experiences, for an awesome brand with an evolving service. Alongside this, you`ll belong to a healthy design collective, looked after by our Head of User Experience & Design.
You`re responsible for ...
- Working closely with your team and other stakeholders to design product UI and interactions from concept through to implementation and iteration
- Working to brand guidelines and also inputting to these and iterating when needed
- Contributing to our design standards and pattern library for new products and propositions, as part of a design collective
- Following an insight driven and data informed, user-centred approach to UI design
- Using whatever techniques/materials are needed to support your design and test processes, for example: competitor analysis, sketches and scribbles, prototypes, atomic design etc.
- Supporting your stream`s objectives and wider business objectives to improve key metrics that ultimately increase revenue and profit
- Participating in ongoing conversations with other work streams across the business
Essential skills ...
- Practical, commercial experience in UCD-driven UI design
- Exposure to and a basic understanding of various research methods
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Good commercial experience at high volumes with a focus on conversion, clientside is a bonus
- Requirement analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Lean UX process
- Expertise in the software you use E.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Experience incorporating SEO UI requirements into design
In addition, you have these personal attributes ...
- You`ve an innate interest and passion for design and how it can be used to improve people`s lives, focused on consumer needs and goals
- You are a creative thinker, offering alternative design concepts and techniques to design and development outstanding UI
- You`ve great interpersonal skills. You`re down-to-earth, pragmatic, flexible and adaptable with lots of emotional intelligence
- You can work effectively and react quickly to change
- Proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack. ZPG is also a leading provider of back office solutions for estate agents across the UK with a range of market-leading products including Alto, Jupix, ExpertAgent, Technicweb, Ravensworth PropertyFile and MoveIT.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.