Summary of Role:
The role of Account Management in Internal Sales is a pivotal one, dealing with our existing estate agency customers (circa 500-600 agents), assisting in our goal to grow our market share and revenues. The role is a varied and needs the individual to become master of account management and retention, of typically 1 or 2 branch estate agency businesses. In summary the role offers the individual the opportunity to manage their territory as their own business by using their initiative in line with our shared business values, which are being:
- Passionate - Taking pride in our work and vision
- Agile - Moving fast and in a focused fashion
- Collaborative - Supporting each other as one team
- Entrepreneurial - Being creative and owning it
There are 3 key areas of responsibility:
- Covering their customer base with a high pace engaging with as many as members as possible on a daily basis and thereby ensuring the highest levels of value is derived by our partner from their membership.
- Ensuring that every customer sees the value in all of our services and partner products, and as often as possible extends the range of products purchased, thus meeting referral and upsell targets monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Dealing with customers who are at risk of cancelling their membership and retaining their business through an empathetic approach which tackles the issues at the hand for that customer, thus meeting targets for retention of customer branches and revenue.
- Delivering world class customer care by carefully understanding each individual customer`s needs, delivering on promises, resolving potential issues in a timely fashion, properly inducting new members and ensuring they understand how to utilise all of our back office tools etc.
- Utilising a best practice consultative sales process which aligns our products to customer`s needs
- Keeping current in terms of industry and market place knowledge
- Developing themselves through a growth mindset akin with continuous improvement, gathering insight into their calls and seeking out feedback on their approach
- Aiming for stretching goals and strategising as to how to achieve them.
- Being passionate about Zoopla`s range of products
- Having an exceptional ability to negotiate and influence
- Taking responsibility for and owning the target associated with their territory and forecasting accurately
- Being optimal in creating as much customer facing time as possible in order to cover their territory
- Maintaining a positive can do mindset, consistently aligned to our shared business values
- Maintaining customer data accurately on our Salesforce CRM system
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers and engaging constructively in team meetings with ideas to create success
- Demonstrating agility to juggle multiple tasks and rapidly adapting in our evolving business environment
- Taking pride in being accurate, diligent and well organised
- Having a high degree of honesty and integrity
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.