We arethe UK`s most comprehensive property website, helping consumers to research the market and find their next home by combining hundreds of thousands of property listings with market data and local information.
At Zoopla we are fans of transparency and everything we do is aimed at making the market more efficient for both property consumers and advertisers alike. Zoopla has rapidly become the UK`s leading online destination for property consumers to search for homes and do their market research and the favoured online marketing partner for UK estate agents, letting agents and property developers.
Working within the Product team, the Analyst will be responsible for delivering actionable recommendations to business owners related to user activity, engagement and conversion.
The successful person will support empirical decision-making from the wealth of data gathered at Zoopla and contribute to the development of product insights across the ZPG portfolio of sites and mobile apps.
- Assist the product teams in monitoring, testing and reporting product performance
- Develop and maintain product KPI dashboards
- Proactively identify ways to increase conversion from new visits to long-term, active, engaged users
- Discover underperforming areas of the sites and identify opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with usability experts, visual designers and front and backend developers to recommend solutions to the problems identified
- Identify user segments and behaviours in support of a more dynamic and personalised product
- Support the development of Customised Elements of tracking software such as Google Analytics
- Design, management and reporting of AB/MVT tests
- Promote best practices on information management, manipulation, analysis and visualization
- Strong background in applying statistics in a business setting
- Preferable 2+ years in an online business environment
- Be a competent user of statistical software such as R, S, SAS, SPSS, Stata or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- 1+ years experience with SQL
- Experience with enterprise level web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate findings to a business audience
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames.
Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack. ZPG is also a leading provider of back office solutions for estate agents across the UK with a range of market-leading products including Alto, Jupix, ExpertAgent, Technicweb, Ravensworth PropertyFile and MoveIT.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.