Summary of Role
This is a new dual role to two distinct areas of focus within our growing digital marketing team here at Zoopla:
The management of app traffic, which is primarily driven by organic downloads from App store searches. App Store Optimisation helps us achieve visibility within Apple`s App Store and Google Play to maximise presence and generate installs. Paid acquisition is becoming more diverse with growing number of ROI platforms helping to compete for share of pocket. Product Team are key stakeholders in successful App marketing, and must be closely worked with on key features, new version, better releases and setting requirements for roadmap.
The partnership management/digital acquisition element of the role is to ensure that our marketing campaigns and partnerships are run as efficiently as possible to drive as many conversions as possible from our marketing spend and to test innovative new campaign tactics. This requires a detailed approach to cost per lead by lead type by supplier by brand tracking.
Key Mobile App Store Optimisation Responsibilities (50%)
- Drive an increase in year on year app traffic following ASO best practice to grow organic user base
- Diversifying our portfolio of user acquisition channels (paid and free)
- Generate Positive App reviews and average 4+ Star ratings
- Collaborate with Mobile development team to filter feedback and improve user engagement
- Attend Product team meetings and demos to align team with Marketing objectives
- Ensure the traffic KPIs are embedded into the product development process and dev prioritisation process by acting as a marketing evangelist
- Support tech parity between app and desktop
- Stay up to date with mobile operating systems and opportunities/challenges
- Maintain strong relationships between Paid and ASO mobile agencies
- Knowledge on using Apple and Google app consoles
- Proficient with App analytics tools, such as Apptweak, Sensor Tower, App Annie
- Supporting the release of native apps across all platforms
- Experienced user of Google Analytics / custom reporting to measure ROI
- Investigate experimentation of A-B testing
- Ensure tagging and tracking on all Apps is consistently installed. Act as reporting, tracking, and technology guardian.
- Ability to cross referencing different reports, views and tools to understand qualitative performance
- Analyse performance against KPIs, and report into senior management.
Key Partnerships Responsibilities (40%):
- Increase Total unique€ leads from Partners
- Increase Total visits from Aggregators
- Generate Average CPL from Partners/Aggregators
- Understand range of API services (to facilitate innovation and partner integration)
- Budget management and ROI
Key API Responsibilities (10 %)
- Accept, approve, or upgrade API keys for Marketing and Partnerships
- Build an operational understanding of API services to support Marketing enquiries
- Work with Dev teams to improve integrity of data and accuracy helpful to Partnerships
- Edit web pages hosted on http://developer.zoopla.com/
- Support Niche channels dependant with API data requirements to grow reach
- Recommend new business opportunities to commercialise the API to Data Sales department
- Control API enhanced features and throttles, and have thorough understanding of Documentation
Skills and Attributes:
Above all else we want our successful person to be be passionate about web connected technologies with flexibility to support the business across digital marketing, mobile search and technical set ups.
- Good commercial, first-hand digital responsibility, ideally within classifieds, travel or retail.
- Track record of delivering results and budget management
- Desire to work and develop within a fast-growing business
- Some experience in writing technical briefs for development request
- Clear vision of career path.
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.