ZPG`s mission is to be the UK`s most helpful and empowering site for those looking for find, move or manage their home. To do this, we strive to grow key audiences as best we can, create tools and products that best meet their needs and create opportunities for Property Professionals.
Summary of Role
The Campaign Manager supports the CRM Manager, working across first party consumer email types. The campaign manager should be a champion for continuous improvement of our email capability - across targeting; personalization; responsive templates; Group cross-promotion; and programme development. They should be familiar and on top of email best practice and industry standards and evolution. The role will also develop to include other channels such as push messaging, SMS and on-site contextual messaging.
- Manage end-to-end email marketing campaigns, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, QA, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Manage batch and trigger email campaigns throughout the consumer lifecycle
- Work closely with the content team to devise optimal content for the programmes
- Work across the Group to promote and support Synergy goals through CRM.
- Implement complex content, subject line and segmentation testing within email campaigns
- Optimise email reporting dashboards and custom reports analysing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders - CRM team, content team, Zoopla Product, Group products, etc.
- Good commercial experience in a similar role
- Previous email marketing experience with at least one (or preferably more) recognised email marketing platforms - must have experience of working with Responsys
- A good understanding of email marketing practices and how email fits in to an integrated multi-channel marketing program
- Deliverability experience
- Ability to work flexibly both alone and within a team, and liaise accordingly with other departments across the agency to co-ordinate email design and production
Desired (if required):
- Marketing qualification
- Previous experience working with, editing and troubleshooting HTML is preferable
- Knowledge of additional analytical and database tools (particularly SQL)
- Graphic design skills/ Photoshop would be a bonus