To work in the SEO team, focusing on increasing the volume of qualified and relevant organic traffic to our ZPG Property portfolio of brands. The primary focus is to help execute a strategy that will improve how frequently our sites appear in UK major search engines including, but not exclusively, Google UK. Whilst it will be essential to maintain and grow traffic to core templates through sound best practice optimisation and creative tasks, the role will work closely with the highly productive in-house Editorial and Development teams. This will require a hands-on approach, an excellent grounding in SEO and experience using white-hat techniques.
- Assist with the management of on-page and off-page SEO best practice.
- Help setting up SEO-specific QA processes for various assets on our desktop and mobile websites.
- Ensure all important content is optimised for key search terms identified through keyword research. Help identify topics for all key ZPG audiences.
- Support the SEO team in all efforts put in place to ensure relevant ZPG content is made available to search engine for indexation.
- Assist with data collection, reporting and analysis.
- Help the SEO team share data and insight with other teams including the editorial team, product, consumer PR as well as social using enterprise level solutions and ad-hoc reporting.
- Good understanding of Search Marketing and SEO
- Working knowledge of natural search best practices
- Understanding of Google`s indexation rules & crawling
- Familiar with keyword research
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of content marketing & social media and its related impact on SEO
- Project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- An understanding of big data and experience of working with large data sets
- Understanding of SQL
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.