The Property Software Group is the UK`s largest supplier of software solutions to the property industry and is part of ZPG Property Services. Approximately 40,000 agents from 8,000 estate & letting agency branches use our software, supported by our team of over 240 staff operating from four UK locations.
PropertyFile is our latest product launch, with its online software, mobile app and API providing a 24/7 tool to agents to communicate with their clients. It`s an exciting and innovative proposition that will help shape the future of the sector.
You will help us decide which frontend technologies to use and will become the main source of frontend knowledge for the team.
Being a fully remote team, we encourage active collaboration through Slack and video conferencing in Hangouts, including pair programming, show and tell sessions, sprint demos and retrospectives.
You will be excited by the prospect of working within an agile team delivering a constantly evolving, innovative product and will feel equally comfortable working with other developers as well as with designers and product owners.
You have a dedicated and private space to enable home working without interruptions, as well as being able to travel to our office in London once a week.
Ideally, you have access to examples of previous work and you are willing for us to approach your previous employers or clients to request testimonials or references.
What you get from us
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to work remotely for most of the week with flexible hours. We`re more interested in high quality code and consistency than a regimented 9 to 5.
- Direct involvement and the ability to influence the project`s future direction. We are a team; everyone`s opinion is important.
What we need from you
- Extensive experience developing user facing responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Experience with JS frameworks, preferably Angular
- Understanding of web accessibility standards
- Exposure to frontend automated testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management - we won`t keep prodding you with a stick, but still expect deadlines to be met
This will give you bonus points
- Frontend performance optimisation
- Experience developing mobile apps
- Experience with Google Analytics tracking
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.