Expert Agent is a part of the Property Software Group, the UK`s largest supplier of software solutions to the property industry and is part of ZPG Property Services. Approximately 40,000 agents from 8,000 estate & letting agency branches use our software, supported by our team of over 240 staff operating from four UK locations.
Reporting to the Head of Product at Expert Agent you will be joining a small but expanding development team as a Business Analyst. This is a brand-new position for our team with the potential to have a high impact in making further improvements to an already successful product. You will be helping define new features as well as improving upon our existing application to meet and exceed our customer requirements to keep us at the forefront of an ever-changing market.
- Work closely with the Head of Product and customers to elicit requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes, as well as providing documentation of our products features.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements, as well as reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Write/refine Product Backlog Items
- Think through functionality thoroughly and methodically
- Work with our QA Engineer to write/refine acceptance criteria
- Research and analysis of competitor product features
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Direct experience of Enterprise scale cloud/SaaS software
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with extensive experience gathering requirements
- Reliable broadband connection required to facilitate remote working
Any of these would be a bonus:
- Experience working with web-based applications and APIs
- Jira guru
- Scrum certification
- Experience or a keen interest in the property market
- A background in financial accounting software (Client Cash Accounting, Double-Entry Book-keeping, Property Management accounts)
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.