A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join a leading company Zoopla Property Group. Ideally educated to degree level you will have previous experience in online marketing, specifically pay per click advertising and remarketing within Google Display, Facebook and Instagram. This role would ideally suit someone with a high level understanding in digital marketing across various functions such as search, display, remarketing and SEO.
Similarly you will be held accountable for analysing and reporting data responses and suggesting improvements that could be made to improve campaign performances. You will also be expected to manage adhoc requests from the internal sales team and resolve any arising issues.
As Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering a new exciting display product for ZPG`s core members called AdReach, working within Google Display, Facebook and Instagram. You will be leading the display strategy for this new product and working with internal account managers to deliver campaigns for our members to drive highly targeted traffic and new lead generation. In addition you will:
- Lead and execute campaigns for ZPG`s new display product - "AdReach"
- Maximize performance through use of advanced marketing techniques to meet and exceed targets for campaigns such as display, remarketing, RLSA.
- Drive highly targeted traffic and new leads for our core members.
- Optimise campaigns against revenue and margin goals and leverage bid management tools to drive efficiencies.
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance, make recommendations to the business to improve campaign profitability and be prepared to take remedial actions where necessary.
- Optimize customer journeys with regular testing on copy and landing pages.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs, manage and share regular reporting.
- Continually analyse display campaign data, establish trends, identify key performance indicators and optimise for the purpose of improved campaign ROI.
- Work closely with other members of the Media Sales, Broadcast and Estate Agent & New Homes Account teams.
- Collaborate with the product team to plan and execute regular landing page tests.
- Manage the integration of analytical tools and search bid management systems, which generate reductions in cost per acquisition and deliver controlled growth in paid search.
- Ensure adequate tracking and tags are in place to monitor.
- Remain abreast of developments in PPC and broader search.
- Participate in workshops & client facing meetings to present ZPG`s new Display product internally as well as to our core customers.
- Good commercial experience in PPC marketing especially display with a proven track record digital marketing
- High level understanding of pay per click & remarketing products - Google, Yahoo and Bing, Criteo etc.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology infrastructure as it relates to Search, e.g. bid management software, and landing page testing tools / MVT
- Google Adwords Professional Qualifications a requirement - (Fundamentals & Display)
- Experienced user of Adwords Editor and Facebook adverts manager
- Excellent understanding of web analytics (e.g. Google analytics)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database software.
- Able to deliver under pressure and comfortable working in a fast changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions within and beyond marketing
- Candidates will be technically qualified through qualification of experience to carry out the responsibilities of the role.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Inquisitive and strong proven problem solving skills
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time - must be able to work in a team environment with players from many different organizations.
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.