About Expert Agent
Expert Agent supply powerful web based software and website design solutions to estate agents. Utilized in over 2000 branches, our web based estate agent software and letting agency software is a trusted brand for residential and commercial estate agents, letting agents, property management companies and private landlords.
Our products are used by over 5000 negotiators, administrators and managers every day and in 2016 over 15% of all properties sold and rented in the UK were processed through Expert Agent. At any time, our servers are managing the process of marketing well over 100,000 properties to over 1m potential buyers. The scale is enormous and ever expanding!
We`re a friendly team of 35 people, based in Frome, just outside Bath - the Silicon Valley of the West! Between us we have 65 years of experience supplying software to estate agents and 20 years of volume residential estate agency experience. We`ve been in business as Expert Agent since 2003(and many of us worked in other ventures prior to that) and have a £4m+ turnover in 2017.
About the job
We`re looking for a Senior ASP.NET developer to join our friendly and hard-working development team working on exciting new projects as we grow our software. Primarily you`ll be developing and implementing web-based solutions using ASP.NET with a combination of C# and VB.NET.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Works well within a close-knit team, but can also work on projects in isolation
- Skilled in database design
- Good business analysis skills, able to capture requirements and provide technical specifications
- Good understanding on cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Good project management skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Able to illustrate past development projects you have been involve with
- Experience of financial systems/mission critical systems would be advantageous (not essential)
Essential Tech Experience:
- Microsoft .NET 4.0, programming ASP.NET Web Applications and ASP.NET MVC 4.0 using Visual Studio 2015 and later versions using C#
- Entity Framework 6.0
- LINQ to Entities
- MS SQL Server 2005 and later
- IIS 6.0 & 7.0
- HTML & CSS
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.