Expert Agent, established in 2003, is a leading supplier of cloud based property software to over 2500 estate agencies and letting agencies across the UK. In July 2017 Expert Agent was acquired by ZPG Plc.
We are a team of 30 software developers, support technicians, trainers, account managers, administrators, and sales executives. We`re based in pleasant, modern offices in Frome and we have a relaxed, sociable, dot-com style culture. We have a very low staff churn rate and most of our senior staff have worked their way up through the ranks.
We are seeking a highly confident and experienced lettings individual to join our team.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- To provide support, knowledge and assistance to the business and customer base.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of support tickets, projects and training.
- To contribute to the smooth running of the support department.
- Answering incoming support tickets and emails with a phone call where possible.
- Delivery of standard group online training and bespoke one to one sessions when required.
- Assisting with finance system configuration setup.
- Maintenance and evolvement of training programme including maintaining the manual, documentation and videos.
- Local onsite training and visits with customers when required.
- To ensure all department procedures are followed.
- To adhere to Company Policies as outlined in the Company Handbook
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Identify gaps in software functionality and opportunities to improve the product and service.
- Escalation of issues to management as necessary and appropriate.
- Check on progress of issues and keep the team and the customer informed at all times.
- Advise the customers on how to improve their own working practices to take advantage of new software features.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Former Letting Agency Experience
- Bookkeeping or Accounting Experience
- High level of IT understanding
- Bookkeeping or Accounting Qualification
- Ability to liaise with colleagues and customers of all levels of seniority.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.