We`re a fast growing and exciting property, technology, digital media and data insights business in need of a talented and enthusiastic Digital Graphic Designer to join our busy London creative marketing team.
This is a B2B and B2B2C role working on marketing projects that support our multi-channel nationwide sales teams and members. You will also be supporting other parts of the business such as HR, CRM and brand.
The role can vary from designing and creating responsive emails, website pages, online landing pages, targeted DM campaigns, digital banners, infographics, sales tools, presentation decks and adverts, to supporting the business with branding projects. This is a great opportunity for a creatively-led and capable junior digital designer who wants to work with a household brand to further hone your digital design skills. You will be an integral part of a small but busy team that covers the full marketing mix.
We are looking for a collaborator with an approachable, can-do attitude, who will thrive in a busy hands-on and varied role. You will demonstrate a passion for design best practices and a drive to keep up-to-date with the latest design techniques and digital innovations.
- Interpreting briefs
- Designing and creating digital and offline marketing materials and campaign activity
- Working across multiple brands and brand guidelines
- Developing design concepts from scratch through to final execution
- Producing online creative, including static and animated banner ads, landing pages and online forms, responsive website pages and content (for the marketing resource website), plus html designed and responsive email campaigns
- Conceptualising and building customisable creative material, collateral, infographics and presentations for sales pitches and key clients
- Sourcing and developing appropriate imagery for websites, blogs, emails and social media activity
- Ensuring all digital, brand and offline design related tasks are of the highest standard
- Proficient to a high standard in all graphic design programs including - Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Professional etc)
- Use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google tools
- Designing and preparing a range of printed materials including brochures, flyers, posters, packaging, merchandise - and preparing artwork for print production
- Highly organised, able to handle multiple priorities and tasks to deadline
- Expert in producing presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail including proofing your own work
- Ability to work in a busy London team environment
Really nice to have:
- Experience creating and editing videos
- Pardot digital automation experience
- Experience using Sketch
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.