Salary £45,000 to £55,000
Closing date for applications is 8th of November
We are looking for collaborators with solid co-creation facilitation abilities, working with developers, content writers, analysts, product managers and other designers - to find the best product solutions. You will have a well-rounded understanding of the design process - thinking strategically and tactically, producing work that inspires, and on-brand. You know exactly where to pitch your efforts to be the most effective. You`re confident in your ability to transform complex challenges into consumer-friendly solutions across different mediums, demonstrating a solid understanding of responsive principles.
You`ll work as part of an autonomous multi-disciplinary product stream designing and developing ground-up responsive web and mobile app experiences, for an awesome brand with an evolving service. Alongside this, you`ll belong to a healthy design collective, looked after by our Head of User Experience & Design.
You`re responsible for ...
- Working closely with your team and other stakeholders to facilitate, design products, features and interactions from concept through to implementation and iteration
- Ensuring the team follows an insight driven and data informed, user-centred approach to design
- Assisting colleagues with problem-framing and design direction
- Using whatever techniques/materials are needed to support your design and test processes, for example: Jobs To Be Done, user journeys, flows, storyboards, sketches and scribbles, wireframes, prototypes, test scripts and reports
- Supporting your stream`s objectives and wider business objectives to improve key metrics that ultimately increase revenue and profit
- Maintaining ongoing conversations with other work streams across the business and identifying untapped opportunities
- Contributing to our design standards and pattern library for new products and propositions, as part of a design collective
- Extensive commercial experience in UX/product design
- Ability to employ a variety of research tools and methods to a very high standard
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Strong commercial experience at high volumes, clientside is a bonus
- Requirement analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Lean UX process
- Expertise in the software you use E.g. Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Experience incorporating SEO requirements into designs
In addition, you have these personal attributes
- You`ve an innate interest and passion for design and how it can be used to improve people`s lives, focused on consumer needs and goals
- You are a creative thinker, offering alternative design concepts and techniques to lead the development of outstanding user experiences
- You`ve great interpersonal skills. You`re down-to-earth, pragmatic, flexible and adaptable with lots of emotional intelligence
- You can work effectively at any level and react quickly to change
- Proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.