Summary of Role
Are you a passionate developer invested in the NodeJS stack? Join Hometrack`s dynamic and nimble team of coding experts to deliver mission-critical cloud API solutions to major Australian banking clients! We have multiple Senior level opportunities available right now.
At Hometrack you`ll have the chance to take the lead on green field projects and sink your teeth into development using the latest tech: Typescript, NodeJS, Microservice Architectures, IAM, Angular 2, RabbitMQ, AWS, Jenkins etc.
This role is a key member of the app dev team. The team delivers highly secure and performant web APIs for the banking sector. Each member is responsible for the design, planning, programming and delivery of enterprise quality web application and API services.
Your Key Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Possess a passion for technology and web application development
- Ability to work independently within agile sprints
- 2+ years commercial NodeJS API programming experience
- 6+ years commercial web application/API programming experience
- Experience integrating secure API solutions with large institutions highly regarded
- Experience architecting solid solutions from the ground up
- Programming experience in
- Development of B2B APIs (security, schemas, versioning)
- Cloud-first secure and scalable SOA/micro-services solutions
- ESB or Workflow systems experience
- Authentication and authorisation mechanisms
- Service messaging and queueing patterns
- Unit test creation and working to TDD/BDD
- Experience with JIRA, source control (GIT), Unix environments, continuous integration/TDD desirable
- Significant exposure to release/testing/change management workflows
- Ability to communicate with external parties for service integration and development
- Ability to estimate work effort for agile planning
Roles and Responsibilities
- Programmer on existing and new enterprise projects:
- Design, Planning, Programming, Unit Testing, Delivery, Documentation, Support
- Breaking down coding tasks and effort estimation
- Manage code (source control), schemas, and assist test / production deployment as req.
- On-time delivery of high-performance, secure, well-architected and scalable solutions
- Support and debugging of production systems, where required
- Ensure integration and co-ordination with all Hometrack team members
- Liaise with external 3rd parties to ensure seamless integration, as required
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.