We`re a fast growing and exciting property technology and data insights business in need of a proactive and capable B2B Marketing Manager with strong digital marketing skills to join our busy team at a time of change.
Working alongside the Head of B2B Marketing, the Marketing Manager will develop and implement the overall online and offline marketing plan for all B2B marketing activities. You will plan, implement and manage campaigns to drive leads, customer acquisition and retention, plus upsell and cross-sell a portfolio of software products to a range of audiences - from SMEs to big enterprise organisations in the property technology sector. You will work closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver the marketing program to grow our market share.
The successful candidate will have excellent strategic planning, copywriting, digital marketing, plus staff and project management skills, with a strong understanding of new technologies. This role would suit a driven, creative and organised marketer who wants new B2B marketing challenges within a growing company.
- Support the Head of B2B Marketing in developing and delivering an annual strategy and quarterly plans that prioritise key messages and activities, plus monitor and report progress and ROI
- Create a model which clearly demonstrates the value we, and our products, add throughout the customer lifecycle
- Implement and manage delivery of the overall marketing plan of activities supporting our commercial division in acquiring and retaining customers, plus upselling and cross-selling products
- Own the development and execution of a range of go-to-market plans including product, brand, audience messaging from conception through to delivery via online and offline channels
- Ability to translate audience / brand facing messaging into compelling, appropriate marketing activity
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and third parties to compile compelling data proof points and testimonials to effectively market our products and services
- Create more targeted, measurable end to end marketing campaigns to our customer segments and local markets along the lifecycle journey
- Develop customer facing collateral and content including brochures, proposals, presentations, videos, datasheets, email templates, customer case studies and white papers to support our sales team and thought leadership program
- Manage product branding, websites, social media, content marketing, trade advertising, plus PPC / SEO and email campaigns
- Drive and improve the lead generation program and report progress to key stakeholders and management
- Manage the marketing budget and costs
- Plan, own and manage an events and webinar program
- Lead and mentor a marketing executive
- Experienced marketing and communication specialist adept at developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns within a B2B marketing environment
- Highly proficient using Salesforce and able to continue with the internal development and integration of this system across all commercial marketing activity
- Must have a background within B2B marketing, but experience of working with a consumer facing brand would be desirable
- Strong digital marketing, SEO, social media, PPC and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation
- Highly proficient in using email creation and distribution platforms (such as Pardot), plus managing and tracking effectiveness of email campaigns via Google Analytics
- Experience in creating landing pages and managing website content via CMS
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, ability to extract and use relevant data as a foundation of robust fact-based strategy and planning
- Highly driven, productive and organised self-starter with an ability to work cohesively with all stakeholders to deliver high quality work
- Strong creative appreciation and attention to detail, with superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Microsoft Office, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe creative, WordPress CMS tools
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.