Well we don`t like to boast, but our culture is quite unique. We empower intelligent people to make intelligent decisions. We give them the autonomy to experiment and the flexibility to develop ways to provide our customers a simple and personal service. We`re all extremely proud of working here and that shows through the commitment and the passion in everyday life at uSwitch. We don`t believe in hierarchy and we`re not at all corporate. So in a nutshell we`re just what you`re looking for if you want to develop yourself and make a difference.
As an important part of the uSwitch Banking team, you will be responsible for promoting data-driven decisions throughout our product development process. You will be the authority on defining, tracking and communicating our KPIs, and will work closely with the product team to optimise our products by understanding our customers` behaviour.
Your voice in the product team will help us identify new opportunities and understand the impact of changes we have made to our various banking products. You`re comfortable moving outside of your normal role boundaries and operating in an autonomous manner, taking responsibility for identifying the big questions and forming strategies on how to tackle them. Most importantly, you love working with data and are fascinated by answering tricky questions using a variety of tools and approaches.
- Highly numerate with a strong working knowledge of statistics and a good degree in a numerate subject.
- A strong background in SQL and R/Python or a similar statistical language.
- Demonstrable ability to turn data analysis into actionable recommendations within a commercial environment
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, A/B testing tools) is essential.
- Extremely comfortable working in a highly autonomous team, where you can set your own priorities in the context of the team objectives.
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames.
Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.