Department: Jupix, PSG
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire
Working pattern: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, (8.30am - 5pm on a rota basis) plus one Saturday in five or less (approx.) 9am - 4pm.
The Property Software Group is the UK`s largest supplier of software solutions to the property industry. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of valued products and services to property professionals designed to maximize the use of leading technology and deliver competitive positioning and profitability. Our portfolio is designed to offer
either one-off solutions or a comprehensive, integrated package of tools to support all property related business.
The Jupix software system is a feature rich cloud based platform that delivers comprehensive front and back office functionality. We are now looking for the next person to join our team.
The Support Analyst will be to help support our customers in making the best use of their estate agency software system.
- Provide exceptional customer service at every opportunity.
- Deal with incoming phone calls and emails from end users.
- Log issues, perform basic fault finding and escalate technical problems where necessary.
- Identify gaps in software functionality and opportunities to improve the product and service.
- Check on progress of issues and keep the team and the customer informed at all times.
- Advise their customers on how to improve their own working practices to take advantage of new software features.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a helpdesk or customer support role.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and be able to demonstrate patience, diligence and show a
- keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Good overall IT knowledge including Windows operating systems and Microsoft Excel and Word products.
- Excellent time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good personal organisation skills and able to work under own initiative.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in residential sales, lettings or property management in the estate agency sector.
- Understanding of SLA and escalation procedures.
- Knowledge of estate agency software would be a real bonus.
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.