The role will require an enthusiastic telemarketer to contact prospective clients and arrange appointments for the current Zoopla account management team to convert to become new members of Zoopla.
- Passionate - Taking pride in our work and vision
- Agile - Moving fast and in a focused fashion
- Collaborative - Supporting each other as one team
- Entrepreneurial - Being creative and owning it
There are 4 key areas of responsibility:
- Proactive outbound calling to present our proposition to potential new customers
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries or responses to new product offers and incentives by ensuring the highest conversion of any inbound leads
- Source potential new customers not currently using any of the major New Homes portals.
- To actively support and work with the New Homes team to achieve our goal of inventory in excess of 3,000 developments advertised.
- To maintain accurate and timely data records and relevant reporting.
The account executive`s responsibility extends to the following set of desirable behaviours:
- Delivering world class customer care by carefully listening and understanding each individual customer`s needs, and passionately communicating the ZPG member benefits .
- Utilising a best practice consultative sales process to gain high quality appointments.
- Proactively gathering insight into their calls and seeking out feedback on their approach
- Being passionate about Zoopla`s range of products
- Taking responsibility for and owning the KPI`s and targets
- Ability to manipulate and work with data reports
- Reliable and steady dial out pace.
- Working diligently to deliver consistent volumes and high quality of calls.
- Ability to be self motivated and work autonomously
- Maintaining a positive can do mindset
- Maintaining customer data accurately on our Salesforce CRM system and or on any required reports
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrating agility to juggle multiple tasks, be ready to adapt to changing busness requirements
- Taking pride in being accurate and well organised
- Having a high degree of honesty and integrity
About ZPG Plc (www.zpg.co.uk)
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.