You will be part of an autonomous multi-disciplinary product stream designing and developing ground-up responsive web and mobile app experiences, for an awesome brand with an evolving service. Alongside this, you`ll belong to our design guild, looked after by our Head of User Experience & Design.
We are looking for collaborators with solid co-creation experience working with developers, content writers, analysts, product managers and other designers - to find the best product solutions. You will have a well-rounded understanding of the design process - thinking strategically, producing work that inspires, and on-brand. You`re confident in your ability to transform complex challenges into consumer-friendly solutions across different mediums, demonstrating a solid understanding of responsive principles.
You`re responsible for ...
- Working closely with your team and other stakeholders to design products, features and interactions from concept through to implementation and iteration
- Ensuring the team follows an insight driven and data informed, user-centred approach to design
- Producing whatever materials are needed to support your design and test processes for example: Jobs To Be Done, user journeys, flows, storyboards, sketches and scribbles, wireframes, prototypes, test scripts and reports
- Supporting your stream`s objectives to improve key metrics that ultimately increase our revenue and profit
- Contributing to our design standards and pattern library for projects and ongoing enhancements to Zoopla, as part of our design guild
Essential skills ...
- Extensive experience in UX/product design
- Ability to employ a variety of research tools and methods
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Strong commercial experience at high volumes, clientside is a bonus
- Requirement analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of workingwithin an Agile and/or Lean UX process
- Expertise in the software you use E.g. Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- Experience incorporating SEO requirements into designs
In addition, you have these personal attributes ...
- You`ve an innate interest and passion for design and how it can be used to improve people`s lives, focused on consumer needs and goals
- You are a creative thinker, offering alternative design concepts and techniques to lead the development of outstanding user experiences
- You`ve great interpersonal skills. You`re down-to-earth, pragmatic, flexible and adaptable
- You can work effectively at any level and react quickly to change
- Proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 24,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.