Summary of Role
Working within the Commercial Product team, your role will be to champion customers and consumers of several property channels - new homes, commercial, and overseas. You will work with a range of stakeholders across the commercial and marketing areas, driving product initiatives to increase engagement, improve conversion rates, grow market share and increase revenue.
- Develop product solutions for key commercial initiatives, working closely with the Commercial teams
- Manage the product lifecycle, supporting commercial stakeholders in their development of business requirements, procuring internal buy-in for product concepts, and delivering concise product definitions / requirements
- Lead the development of qualitative and quantitative customer and consumer insights to define and prioritise product roadmaps
- Manage the ongoing delivery of small feature enhancements and bug fixes, liaising with commercial stakeholders on priorities
- Work with other team members including product managers, UX & visual designers, research, analysis and engineering to ensure great products are delivered to meet business objectives
- Support the sales and marketing teams on the roll-out and adoption of commercial products and services
- Online commercial background with a proven track record in managing B2B and B2C products from inception through delivery and ongoing management
- Excellent stakeholder management with demonstrable ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Evidence of successfully driving a complete product lifecycle in an Agile environment
- Experience working with a broad customer base, ideally having conducted customer insight feedback sessions/focus groups
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in developing qualitative and quantitative insights with a range of tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment, ideally within the Property sector, Classifieds, Directories or equivalent
- Experience working in Jira or an alternative tracking product
- Degree level or equivalent
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 24,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.